Krishna Shasankar's Life Blog

This blog is a HTML virus which will format your C: Drive ..... Be Careful :)

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mangalore…..


Mangalore is one nice place….. You know whenever I get bad week of work in Chennai; I jus take my train to Mangalore…. It was the same last week end… I was like workin all days and nights in and out…. And I desperately needed a good weekend…. Where I will forget the website…. Its Mangalore again.

This time it was not a lone travel. I had a company Mr Kannan. I had my train @ 5 in the evening, I thought of taking a leave … but our beloved boss Maddy was relieving on the same day… so I cancelled my leave to accommodate a lunch @ Manshuks’


(I am being vegeterianized … ppl around are tryin to find a goat in me… but I wont give up)

But I end up in troubles….. I was changing the content in some e-mailer till 4.30 … I got my train @ 5… I messed it up this time around too… I pinged davis , told him … “Central in 15 Mins… ?”. He said "yes... lets go..."…. And I jumped off… literally ran out of office… I found a empty purse when I reached central (again)…. The SBI ATM didn’t accept my credit and debit cards (again)… I will be running in some platform to catch hold of some coach (again)…. You know these things have happened so many times that I eventually got used to all of em…. Finally got some cash outta the Canara bank ATM and got into the train in the last minute.

At last made it…. Found that kannan anna was surprised to see me… he was very amazed, that I at least made it to there…. (The things that we came across in train were supposed to be published here… but due to strict restrictions of Google regarding NC-17 Rated content. I am not able to publish more on this). There was not much entertainment… there were some nice scenaries…. But
  1. My N72 ran out-of battery

  2. Anna K810i ran out of battery

  3. The Digi cam ran out-of battery

  4. The Back-up batteries in Digicam were also empty

  5. I did buy a AA Alkaline batteries…. They too didn work in that digi-cam.

  6. The only thing which had some amount of battery was anna’s T610 which had 20/30% power but it went off by the time it was morning.
So no pics on our way to mangalore. The only entertainment on the train was over in Calicut. We got cute 4 yr old kid and his dad boarding in salem. That kid was my company till mangalore… very naughty guy.

We reached managlore to find a fat guy (yes deepak has doubled in size). We went to room, took bath, anna met some of his friends.Friends -> Shopping, Did some nice amount of shopping. Did have a good time while shopping purses (J). Then went back to room. From Room to Beach, it’s a pleasure watching the sunset at the beach. It’s a real pleasure... we took some beautiful snaps… we had food somewhere and returned room. Indian/Bangladesh match was goin on…. We lost, I slept.




Nothing spl in Mangalore other than ice creams…. Had so many of these ice creams that I eventually got tired of eating ice-creams…. So –many … ppl here should be stupid….

Took the train back home exactly at the last minute… travel back was dull nothing spl…I was clicking snaps all the way…. So many of them, I had a target of clicking 500 snaps, but I could only make some 160 odd. Something special here... the train stopped at some unknown station in karnatake... i desperately needed some water/coke and some food. so i got down and ask ordered for the same.. this shoopkeeper guy was packing em up for me.. i was staring at a beautiful face stiitng out there... all of a sudden this girl comes up to me askin... will this train take me to mangalore.... (i was like... oh shit... if you told this earlier... i wouldn have left to managlore... ). i told her the way out.... by time the train had started... i forgot to notice the horn sound in the discussion... i quickly got my things and got the change...and had to catch the train on the run. but i had forgot the "Lays Pack" .... 15 Rs Loss.... forget it... while in train , I learnt the fact the late night temperatures in tamil nadu is lot-lot lower thane the temperatures in Kerala/Karnataka.




We reached Chennai in good time... I reached home, I had brought some macrons. They had an excellent response in my office. And work started as usual….. ha ha…

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger DEEPU said...

@kris

one change. i havent doubled. i have just put on 6kgs. :)

12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home