Krishna Shasankar's Life Blog

This blog is a HTML virus which will format your C: Drive ..... Be Careful :)

Monday, July 24, 2006

An year after final year tour

Exactly a year ago we were in some remote location in kerala, enjoying those precious moments of our bachelor lives, our final year tour.

Tour has been one of those special moments of my life which will take a tsunami strike to forget it. Life has changed a lot during these days, just making a comparison of how i stepped into the train that day (results were out that day, i thought my life was devastated ) and how i am now (sitting in some s/w company and doing what  i like most ) , shows how fast life has changed, but anything is short lived in this world , maybe next in july i could writing a similar blog as VO from home, but for whatever it takes , its has been a hard fought battle to succeed and success could be short lived too...

Anyways i m not gonna regret for my mistakes but i surely will do so for the things that i have missed in our tour. I was having some gigs of work to be done today when someone reminded me of our tour last year, that's all a sparkle of fun and joy rushed through my brain, I was filled with a some kinda enthusiasm never felt b4, although it didn't last long befor I got a ping in my sametime to remind me of my pending works… it was good enough to teach me a lesson "how fast time travels??"

I feel very lucky for havin got a chance to work in Chennai itself; it keeps me in nice touch with most of our classmates. Of course meeting guys who have joined work has become very rare, at least I m satisfied with those text messaging and occasional meet with guys at Kutty's, Annanagar or Room.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home