Krishna Shasankar's Life Blog

This blog is a HTML virus which will format your C: Drive ..... Be Careful :)

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Awaiting tomorro !! - The Steep Turn

J0202209Yup…

Tomorro is the day… 26th June 2006 (“For the record…. I m going to join in a job from tomorro“),my life is gonna take a steep turn from today, this is not the first time i m stepping into synaptris…. so i am not that nervous, i know most of my division guys, so it wont be a big problem in getting used to stuff…

but i feel like i have missed a lot…I was jus given nothing more than four days(22,23,24 and 25) to days to stay unemployed… and they are not enough to enjoy life…. enjoy life as a bachelor with no reponsibilities…. maybe i ll find some free time to catch up with other guys later on… but but life wont be the same for everyone as it was for the past 4 years….

Let us see , how well it turns up for me tomorro!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home