Krishna Shasankar's Life Blog

This blog is a HTML virus which will format your C: Drive ..... Be Careful :)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ek mahiney ho gaya

Donno how time passes, it feels that I joined jus now and here we go, one month is over, how gud I am after one month at Synaptris is still a question?, but I feel I have learned a gud amount of Corporate designing, campaign page concepts, SEO optimizations, mailers, etc..  I still don’t know where this learning curve is gonna take me, but my manager always tells me to head out in the direction of usability, but I don’t even know any word on usability. I still a fresher in this area maybe I ll get to know more as I improvise on my experience.

 For a non-corporate perspective, I m eating a lot these days (although awdesh is responsible of most of it), this is nothing special since anyone at syanptris will tell the relationship between Marketing Team and food.  And I am speaking a good amount of hindi, becoz of this hindi rich community around me, ever since my first semester, I didn’t have chance to speak some of the languages I like most.

Zindigi chal raha hai, cool and slow paced…. C u in next blog …

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home