Krishna Shasankar's Life Blog

This blog is a HTML virus which will format your C: Drive ..... Be Careful :)

Saturday, October 28, 2006

One of the mails that i sent to groups



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Krishna Shasankar. V <itkrishna@gmail.com>
Date: Mar 9, 2006 11:05 PM
Subject: Atlast I Recharged
To: ITS <itsastha@yahoogroups.com>

Friends.... I m back on my mobile....
2~3 days without incoming messages or calls... it was lik hell...
but there wont be too much of enjoyment left for me even if i can see my self back on my mobile..
 
ya... 
if you wanted me to speak about that tiny little masterpiece of finnish engineering(my nokia 1100) which slips through my jeans pocket, i would be glad to rate it as the worst human invention after the atom bomb....
 
@My mobile steals privacy from me...
It doesnt always sound nice to make yourself accessibile to every tom and dick anytime...
With this little smart device, i hav always lost the choice of whom to respond and whom not to....
 
@Thats not all... here comes another piece of crap called the SMS...
Let me Rate SMS as the 3rd worst creation of mankind after atombomb and mobile fone....
it starts Morning 5.40.. . a cup of tea or a coffee ...... attached to a HAV A NICE DAY OR GOOD MORNING message..... and it continues.... tea, tiffin, good afternoon, had u r lunch a ..., good evening, good night, sweet dreams, chellams, sweethearts, kadalai, good night,, again at night 12:01 am sending good morning for next day.... i m sick of all these....
 
idhaey thavirey .... holidays , birthadays.... republic day, valantine's day.....
 
i i yo.... somebody stop this.... to put an end to all this Sh## , TRAI(telecom regulatory authority of india) should increse the cost of SMS to twice that of call cost....
 
 
3 days without mobile ... It was like heaven...
But every now and then i feel for people who tried to call me up on my mobile.....  
i feel like as if i have got adictted to this thing... i really hate this thing but cant live without it....
i m jealous on everyone who doesn't hav a mobile.... for you guys the world is really a cool place to live in... no commitments... always offline.....
 
friends... please put down your views on good's and bad's of mobile fonez....
 

--

Mail Signed by,


V.Krishna Shasankar [iT KRiSHNA],

Final Year ,B.Tech[Information Technology]

Sree Sastha Institute of Engg. and Tech. , Chennai

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home